Pics!
Me n sicko watching the Colts get stuffed by SD.

Horsey Horsey ride with me, across the field, across the sea!

Boom boom bang. boom boom bang. boom bang boom bang boom boom.

The first picture!

Wasn't joking about the horsey! :)

For now, I'm content with these plastic things...20 yrs and I'll want heavy metal things that go vroom vroom!

Horsey Horsey ride with me, across the field, across the sea!

Boom boom bang. boom boom bang. boom bang boom bang boom boom.

The first picture!

Wasn't joking about the horsey! :)

For now, I'm content with these plastic things...20 yrs and I'll want heavy metal things that go vroom vroom!

5 Comments:
Update man!
Can the man child play the drums yet?
-Joe
By
Anonymous, at 2/28/2006 10:50 PM
Update!!!
~Carrie
By
Anonymous, at 3/01/2006 11:48 AM
This site doesn't do much good if you don't update!!
by the way... your stock's smoking mine. atta way, slugger
By
BJ, at 3/03/2006 9:12 AM
Update Update...
how are we to know if the man child hasn't already started driving...or graduated... ok ok thats a little extreme...
but UPDATE!!!
~Carrie
By
Anonymous, at 3/08/2006 12:10 PM
For REAL!!! And, you have exciting news, Daniel. share it with the WORLD!!!!!
By
BJ, at 3/15/2006 12:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home