one rainy day...
Today it has rained all day. A some points, it was torrential. We need rain; it has be really hot and dry here for the last two months. The grass withered into nothing, but is now showing signs of green.
This morning, we went for a bike ride (well it wasn't raining this am). My legs are now feeling it...also, I installed a new bath drain fixture. Cut out the old iron plumbing and replaced with PVC, and a twist-to-close drain. It flows MUCH better, although there is a slight leak in the PVC. Before, when a shower was over, you'd be standing in a foot of water which would not drain due to a broken drain valve. It works now. :)
Tomorrow, we celebrate EDCs first birthday, a bit prematurely, but only 4 days out. He is a year old on the 18th of August. Time flies when little kids arrive!!
Now if I could only bring myself to finish my schoolwork...11 classes and I'll have my degree. Hopefully it will make a difference in life...?
Lastly, I spent some time several nights ago writing a post to fill you in on our car situation...but guess what; after attempting to post, I lost everything due to www.blogger.com server maintenance. Oh well, I'll have to repost, but it will more than likely be an abridged version of the previous attempt. (You'll appreciate that, trust me!)
This morning, we went for a bike ride (well it wasn't raining this am). My legs are now feeling it...also, I installed a new bath drain fixture. Cut out the old iron plumbing and replaced with PVC, and a twist-to-close drain. It flows MUCH better, although there is a slight leak in the PVC. Before, when a shower was over, you'd be standing in a foot of water which would not drain due to a broken drain valve. It works now. :)
Tomorrow, we celebrate EDCs first birthday, a bit prematurely, but only 4 days out. He is a year old on the 18th of August. Time flies when little kids arrive!!
Now if I could only bring myself to finish my schoolwork...11 classes and I'll have my degree. Hopefully it will make a difference in life...?
Lastly, I spent some time several nights ago writing a post to fill you in on our car situation...but guess what; after attempting to post, I lost everything due to www.blogger.com server maintenance. Oh well, I'll have to repost, but it will more than likely be an abridged version of the previous attempt. (You'll appreciate that, trust me!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home