Been a while since last update...
...and things are going well for 'o6. Elijah is now climbing on the couch and in to his high-chair on his own....just the other day, Mik caught him on our dinner table.
Words are starting to come from his mouth. Not very many yet, but it is a start. He has just recovered from a high fever and cold. We're tired. ;)
In other exciting news, I got Crocs! Navy blue and super comfy. Almost wore them to work today...but didn't chance it. Pics to follow shortly. Speaking of which, we recv'd a new dig. camera for X-mas!!! No more excuses for not posting pics of our lives.
Let's see, what else. Work is busy. I installed a new front door two weeks ago. The old one leaked really bad, and when temps <20F, it sent the heating bill up. So the new door is another acomplishment in the name of home ownership. We're strategicaly planning this year's projects and other desired outcomes. #2 arrival is scheduled sometime early May. That will be a major milestone. I'll attempt to complete 6 ERAU classes online...another major milestone. This will leave me w/ 3 left for 2007. Slow progress.
There is more to write, but I am dead tired. Goodnite.
Words are starting to come from his mouth. Not very many yet, but it is a start. He has just recovered from a high fever and cold. We're tired. ;)
In other exciting news, I got Crocs! Navy blue and super comfy. Almost wore them to work today...but didn't chance it. Pics to follow shortly. Speaking of which, we recv'd a new dig. camera for X-mas!!! No more excuses for not posting pics of our lives.
Let's see, what else. Work is busy. I installed a new front door two weeks ago. The old one leaked really bad, and when temps <20F, it sent the heating bill up. So the new door is another acomplishment in the name of home ownership. We're strategicaly planning this year's projects and other desired outcomes. #2 arrival is scheduled sometime early May. That will be a major milestone. I'll attempt to complete 6 ERAU classes online...another major milestone. This will leave me w/ 3 left for 2007. Slow progress.
There is more to write, but I am dead tired. Goodnite.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home